You will likely have heard of manifesting before. Everyone from Oprah to Jim Carrey has embraced this practice as a means to actualise goals and bring what they desire most into their lives.
People have claimed to be able to manifest money, new jobs, and even love. But what does manifesting mean? Let’s break it down into simple terms and 5 tangible steps.
What is Manifesting?
Manifesting is based on the ‘law of attraction’, the concept that you get what you put out into the world. Manifesting is all about using your patterns, mindset, and self-beliefs to attract what you want the most. Your thoughts and beliefs have the power to shape your reality.
Having a negative outlook, or you’re obsessed with the obstacles in your way, the way you think can hold you back. But by shifting the way your think, and being more positive and proactive, you can move forward more easily and in some incredible ways.
How to manifest:
1. Determine your goals – Figure out what you wasn’t to achieve the most.
2. Articulate what you want – get out and ask for what you want, write in a journal, or talk to close friends and loved ones.
3. Come up with an action plan – while manifesting is primarily about changing your mindset, you still need to think about what actions you need to take to achieve your goals.
4. Adjust your mindset – While working to manifest your goals, you want to concentrate on positivity and gratitude. You want to put good vibes out so that you get good vibes in return.
5. Keep an open mind – Sometimes an opportunity arises, and you think ‘this is it! this is what I’ve been asking for!’, but it passes you by. Even when we put in all the work and have the right mindset, manifesting a goal can take time. Trust that when the right opportunity comes, it will work for you.
And keep your eyes peeled – sometimes the “perfect opportunity” looks different than what you were expecting!
If you’re looking for a UK manifestation coach, get in touch today.